Dysport is a prescription injection which improves your looks. It smoothens the face, erases wrinkles and gives you a natural young look on your face. Better yet, it erases the frowns between the eyebrows and gives a natural youthful look without affecting the movement of your face muscles or changing the look of the rest of your face.
The facial parts that are not treated by Dysport still work naturally, allowing you to express your feelings effectively. Dysport removes the wrinkles, not your expressions. This makes it arguably the best wrinkle elimination injection in the market today, with little effect on a person’s natural looks, and only affecting the treated areas of the face.
Dysport erases the wrinkles that form between the eyebrows as a person ages. It blocks the signals that are sent from the nerves from reaching the muscles in the parts of the face that have been injected. This means that the muscles can no longer contract, giving them a smooth, relaxed look that gives the user a youthful look. It can be used on foreheads, on the frown lines between the eyebrows and on the lines around the eyes, which are known as crow’s feet.
• Dysport has less protein content than Botox. This means that fewer antibodies form against it once injected into the body than Botox, and therefore the effects last longer.
• It spreads more during injection, meaning that fewer injections are needed for it to function effectively.
• It has been approved in most countries, and no red flags have been raised yet concerning side effects.
• The fact that it spreads further calls for much care during injection to prevent it from spreading to unintended areas.
• Dysport is more diluted than Botox, meaning that it may confuse clinicians on the right amounts to inject on patients. Using the wrong measures could have adverse side effects.