Botox Xeomin, Juvederm, Restylane, Dysport, Belotero and Radiesse.
It is non-surgical injection that smooths the skin between the eyebrows temporarily for people between 18 and 65 years old. Xeomin,on the other hand, is a prescription injection administered on the muscles to improve the appearance of frowns between the eyebrows for adults.
Juvederm is injectable gel dermal filler which restores the skin volume and erases facial wrinkles and folds. Radiesse is an injectable filler which erases deep wrinkles and folds on the face. Belotero is injectable gel filler made of hyaluronic acid (HA). It smooths out nasolabial folds as well as wrinkles and etched lines on the face. Dysport is another injectable filler which smooths frowns between the eyebrows, facial wrinkles, lines, and folds.
All these treatments are used to restore youthful looks on the faces of the users. They use a similar method of blocking the signals sent from the nerves to the muscles of the users. The effect of this is relaxing the muscles and ensuring that they do not contract, thereby erasing the frowns, lines, wrinkles, and folds on the face. This gives the user a youthful look on the parts of the face that have been injected. The best part is none of these treatment methods require surgery.
1. All the mentioned treatments are approved by the FDA, except for Dysport which is still under review. This means that they are all safe for use and have minimum effects on the user’s health.
2. None of them requires a surgical operation, meaning that they can be administered in a short period of time with little medical risk.
3. They have been proven to be highly effective in ensuring that the user gains results by smoothing the parts of the skin upon which they are administered.
1. The procedures are highly delicate. If not administered in the right measures, they could have adverse side effects on the user.
2. The treatments are temporary. If the user stops using the treatment, their face may revert to its original state.